Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sundays.

Well, I was about to post one of those posts I probably would have deleted the next day. I'll save some time and delete it now. In fact, I didn't even finish it. Such an improvement from a year ago!

I painted three more sections of fence, cleaned some more junk out of the barn and the upstairs, ran into town to buy a bag of food for the Fast Food Ferals and refilled their secure food can, came home, mowed some more lawn and put away the tarps that were over the woodpiles for the winter, burned the yard sticks in the firepit, and sat with a glass of wine and contemplated the flames for awhile.

I'm looking forward to Memorial Day 2010. I figure if I feel this much better after a year, I'll feel positively giddy after two.

I think it may be time for cake. I need some cheering up.

No comments: