Sunday, May 17, 2009

I finally made that chocolate cake...

Well, cupcakes, that is. I love unfrosted chocolate cake in the morning, but if I make a cake, half of it goes uneaten. I can haul some cupcakes off to the neighbors or a friend and not waste them. Although I'm sure other people would prefer theirs frosted.

I was sitting here planning my day tomorrow, and it occurred to me that the Sunday paper, coffee, and chocolate cake would start things out perfectly.

Waaaay too many things to get done tomorrow!

Last night I watched a movie at midnight. Tonight I made cake!

2 comments:

georg said...

Freeze some of the cupcakes, and they'll last longer. Or make cake in loaf pans, and freeze some of them. :)

Wildrun said...

I never knew you could freeze cupcakes. I'll try a few. Thanks!