Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

If you aren't reading about our cats on the Wildrun blog, perhaps you were watching the Towers change at Ithaca College.



I used to help the flip the switches to change the year on the Towers at midnight. They turn on the fire alarms at midnight so everyone can flip their switch at once (just in case you local were wondering how it's done). In the old days, it really was one person per room, but now they are able to string a whole floor on one switch. I haven't done it for two years, so they may have rigged it differently. But it sure was fun.

Thanks, IC, for sending this photo to me tonight! And Happy New Year to you all.

1 comment:

Sharyn Ekbergh said...

Hi Wildrun,
I posted my barn cat story on Caturday.
Love them wild felines.
Would love to visit you someday.