Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

Don't forget, as you post off to work, that today is that day when your friends and coworkers will tell you something astounding, you'll fall for it hook, line, and sinker, only to realize you've been had.

I tried to think of a gag I could play via blog, and I'm afraid my imagination fell short. Everything I could think of might have resulted in people sending me money...(if I posted a photo of scads of kittens dropped at my door, etc.) so I figured I'd just post this link to the 5 greatest pranks April Fool's pranks.

And just to prove even people who work from home get to enjoy April Fools Day despite the lack of physical coworkers, I got this from Cafe Press this morning:

1 comment:

Judy said...

Check out the April 1 Observer Comments at http://www.mountwashington.org/ They fooled a lot of people if the posts in their forum are any indication.