Monday, April 13, 2009

Wood is stacked; compost tumbler is tumbling...

Ugh. I am tired.

Today it was sunny, and warmer, so after a long day at work (during which I made myself a heavy lunch of rice and veggies so I wouldn't be hungry for dinner, and wrestled with a temperamental computer) I dragged myself outdoors, stacked the very last of the wood (finally), put together the compost tumbler that has been sitting out in the bushes for two years, dumped the compost in it, took out the recycling, hauled cat litter out of the truck, dumped and refilled the house cat-boxes, planted the pansies in the window boxes on the barn, tucked in the kitties in the cat facility...and put some tea on while I answer more email for work.

Tuckered, tuckered, tuckered...

Now it's time to take Bear out to his run in the cat facility, with his low-cal food. He is SUCH a tub! He would eat every moment of the day if he could.

No comments: