Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Single Woman's Radio Station

I'm going to start a radio station that doesn't play any "Oh gosh I'm in love" or "Oh gosh I WANNA be in love" or "damn, he's/she's done me wrong" or "aren't children the TOTAL point of life" songs.

I listen to country music. I started this habit about eight years ago when I was trying to stay awake on long drives, because, hey, you can understand the words, and you can also sing along. Unfortunately, 85% of the songs fall into the above categories.

Nowadays, I'm turning it off and going back to modern rock precisely because I can't understand the words on rock songs.

Sadly, my public radio station is fuzzy, or I would listen to that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny...the post and the other comment..

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Ah! A rock chick at heart! The plot thickens ;P