Monday, May 6, 2013

Ivan is diabetic

More to come. Right now I'm just posting this for my veterinarian. My poor wobbly boy.



For some reason YouTube is progressing from one video to another. If you need to view Ivan's video again just click the blog post title, and it should re-load.

I'm amazed he was able to navigate all the half-finished projects on the porch, not to mention the curious Molly and Rose. He laid on Molly's bed in the sun for awhile before going back inside to sleep in the den.

2 comments:

GD said...

One regulated on insulin, the neuropathy in his rear legs should go away. I had a diabetic cat (got him at 6 weeks old) for 17 years.

GD said...

I had a diabetic kitty for 17 years (born diabetic). He got neuropathy in his back legs like this when he was about 10 yrs old as he became insulin resistant. I had to switch to a non-bovine based (or bovine based...it's been too many years to recall correctly) insulin. His legs recovered completely. Your kitty will be fine once regulated! Fear not! :)