Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Take two kittens and call me in the morning



I think it may be time for a 100,000 mile tune up. I just posted--and deleted--two paragraphs of whining about my health. Posting about my health is something I swore I would never do in public. So HA, you don't have to endure that, you lucky things!

The kittens have reached the "Gawdawful cute" stage. They are fully weaned but are having a hard time giving up a bottle at bedtime. I'm afraid I give in, because then I know they'll sack right out until morning. I'm out of KMR after tomorrow's bottle, so they may have to grow up and be big kittens.

I AM so tempted to whine, so I'd best just shut this down, curl up, and limp off to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whining is when you just complain over and over and never do anything about it, and you don't seem the sort not to do anything about a problem.

I say, discuss away. We'll let you know if you're whining ;)