Saturday, September 1, 2012

Finding a home for my sign

Awhile ago I was searching for a name for my farm, and came up with "Abbey Farm." I talk to my house sometimes, and her name is Abbey. :)

I spent many hours painting this sign for the barn, however it was confusing to people when they came looking for "The Owl House" and they would drive on by. So I brought it up to my porch. I wasn't going to toss it because I'd put so much time into it. It finally occurred to me to give it away to another Abbey Farm.

The internet makes this possible.

So I'm posting it here so I can point people to it. I'll reach out to Abbey Farms, from smallest, to largest, until I find someone who would like it. Then I'll ship it off, and it will have a new home!

Then I'll need to paint a new sign for the Owl House.

No comments: