Saturday, December 19, 2009

Something other than media commentary...

Between work, kitten care, adoptions, and general house stuff, my blogging track record has fallen. Tonight I lurked around the house getting photos of the gang when they were unaware. Ditz, as usual, was in command of the bed.



I finally got a good shot of Molly! The poor girl has been seriously neglected since the temperature fell. Long walks just don't thrill me when it's 7F out!



Thankfully, the kittens keep her occupied. I'm not sure what she'll do when her buddy Cheeto goes to his new home this weekend.



Cheeto has been a true joy to have around, but it's time to him to move on to a new chapter in his life.

2 comments:

GD said...

Cheeto is GORGEOUS!!!

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

y'know... that last picture is particularly lovely :)) Such a pretty kitty!